This is a Spiderman bust scuplted by HappyMoon , it is using the following techniques:
- It is using a medium nozzle of 0.6mm.
- Manual custom supports with specific extruders tuned to generate brittle supports.
- Conic base for bed supports with a large grid infill used as a kind of raft (see gallery for more details)
- In order to cope the throughput of the nozzle, the cooling parameters have been tuned, especially the speed smoothing to avoid too large speed changes from a layer to another one.
- The layer height is 0.2mm.
- Material: ArianePlast PLA.