This Gipsy Madonna is using the following techniques:
- It is not printed vertical but with a very large angle on the back. This very large angle improves the quality of overhangs and it reduces to the minimum supports on the visible surfaces.
- It is a split print for this bust, the split line is just under such that the glued line is not seen from the face. To do so, the slice from/to and an offset on the Z translation is used.
- It is using a Research and Development Infill at only 5%, 3 perimeters and 8 Top/Bottom layers.
- Manual supports are used only to support the chin and few critical surfaces, with refined settings for each printing phase for supports to make them easy to remove and prevent damaging printed surfaces.
- The layer height is 0.1mm.
- Material: PLA ArianePlast.