This is a bust taken from the famous sculpture of the Pieta (actually it has been fully digitally rescuplted by the talented Reza Sedghi archive.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?195124-Pieta-Reconstruction, ArtStation ) . The quality of this model is exceptional. I used the following techniques to print it :
- It is using a regular nozzle of 0.4mm, 3 perimeters, 5% custom infill, 4 Top/Bottom layers
- 4 mm Brim on 1 mm height to help adhesion
- Manual custom supports with specific extruders tuned to generate brittle supports for ABS under the chin only.
- The layer height is 0.2mm
- Material: ArianePlast ABS.