This is a beautiful bust of Leia scuplted by David Winston (aka 3djourney). The quality of the mesh is pretty high and the printability top notch.
- It is my first serious print for ABS: temperature a bit too low, heat bed and chamber not hot enough, the first layer was a bit too far away (warping). Still the quality and the shape of layers is excellent.
- It is using a regular nozzle of 0.4mm.
- Manual custom supports with specific extruders tuned to generate brittle supports for ABS.
- The layer height is 0.2mm
- Material: ArianePlast ABS.